Friday, February 29, 2008

Triple Lindy

Well, tonight was a bit of a bugger...I got my new deepwater overflow cover for the bathtub, so I decided to try my new Lush bath bomb (called Sex Bomb and it was great, I added a touch of Play Your Cards Right and it made my skin so soft!!), but that's not really the story here...

While I was in the bath, reading a good book, I apparently got a call from my boyfriend letting me know he was going to be late getting out of work. I didn't get the message, so I drove to pick him up at the normal time. Well, he said he was going to be 15 minutes late...he ended up being an hour late! At this point, it was late and I didn't want to cook since all the stuff we had would take a while and it was a good thing I didn't leave something cooking like I sometimes do since it would have burnt to a crisp. I stopped at Moe's Southwest Grill while waiting for him and picked us up some food. I was kind of disappointed because I had a dish in mind for our pizza night and we didn't end up doing it! I'll probably do it tomorrow instead. Hopefully he'll get out of work on time!

Last time I tried Joey Bag of Donuts. This time my boyfriend wanted it, and I had to go with something different, so I got the Triple Lindy. It is very similar to the Joey Bag of Donuts, but it has guacamole or sour cream and it also had mushrooms, peppers, and onions on it. This thing was so full they couldn't close the foil and the tortilla burst! Oh, well, I just ate my burrito with a fork and a knife. It was delicious, although I'm not sure how much of a fan of guacamole I am....I liked the parts without it better. I'll have to try guacamole with something else sometime so I can see how I feel about it.

For dessert, my boyfriend apparently thought a rotten banana laptop sounded good...Me? Not such a big fan since it was my laptop that got rotten banana on it! He had a banana in a backpack he uses daily and forgot about it and put my laptop in the bag. Anyone know any tricks for getting bits of banana out of ports on the computer? I'm just afraid of things happening if it stays there long! :-(

 

Made by Lena