Sunday, February 3, 2008

Pizza, Pizza

So, my boyfriend said he doesn't want me to mess around with the pizza and mozzarella sticks recipes for our weekly pizza night. I decided to try a new one anyway.

I found a recipe that uses cornmeal in a thin layer on the bottom of the pan, and decided to try that. I noticed a few pizza places do that.

I didn't tell my boyfriend until after we had eaten that the crust was different. He liked it though.

The crust didn't crisp up as much as I would have liked and wasn't brown. The cheese was fully melted and would have been burnt if I left it in longer, maybe it needs a slightly higher temp. I didn't time the pizza, so maybe I didn't leave it in as long as I was supposed to. I have more of the crust left, so I'll try to time it next week to find out for sure.

I'm awful about remembering to take pictures of the pizza! I'll try to remember next week!

 

Made by Lena