Monday, January 14, 2008

It's Football Time!!!

Tonight, I just tried a new packaged food. We had a friend over to watch the Patriots and Jaguars game. I set out some snack food and among the foods were two things I hadn't tried before.

1. Hidden Valley Cracked Peppercorn Ranch Dressing
2. Laughing Cow Garlic and Herb Cheese

I must admit, we all had to get used to the flavor of the peppercorn ranch dressing. None of us were fond of it at first, but it grew on us. I still prefer the original.

The cheese was a bit tricky to open. I didn't notice the red tab until the second wedge, but it was so much better once I found it! We all loved the cheese and were so glad it came in small wedges because we could just stop opening them once we became full. It's delicious for a cheese platter. If it was a larger gathering, I would open the little wedges ahead of time instead of having us open them one by one.

 

Made by Lena