Saturday, April 12, 2008

Tuna Noodle Casserole

I had made Lee his first Tuna Noodle Casserole in the fall. He was apprehensive about trying it, but he ended up loving it and has been asking me to make it ever since. On March 27th, I finally got around to making it again. Of course, I had to try a different recipe this time.

I didn't see any recipes on Recipezaar that only had ingredients I already had on hand, so I decided to combine a few and see what happened. I turned out pretty well and Lee was surprised when I said I kind of made it up!

Tuna Noodle Casserole

8 oz. egg noodles, cooked
1 can white tuna fish
1 cup peas
1/4 cup mushrooms
1 10oz can condensed cheddar cheese soup
milk
breadcrumbs

  1. In a casserole dish, combine noodles, tuna, peas, mushrooms, and soup. Add milk until it just covers the noodles.
  2. Mix well.
  3. Cover with breadcrumbs.
  4. Bake at 350°F for approximately 25 minutes or until sauce has thickened and bread crumbs are browned.

 

Made by Lena