Saturday, April 12, 2008

Easy Crock Pot Turkey Breast

Well, I have been very tired lately. I haven't been going to bed at a decent time, so I'm just exhausted. I have had a couple of days when I've planned a meal and asked Lee to put it together. he seems to be getting more comfortable with his cooking skills and agrees more easily now. He didn't have to go to work until later in the afternoon, so I asked him to pt it all in the crock put and set it to cook before leaving.

This turned out really good. It was done by the time I got home and I only had to put the crock pot on warm until he got home. There was a lot of juice at the bottom of the crock pot. It would have made a good gravy if I had felt like making one, but I decided to just leave it be. I'll definitely make this again.

I can't find a picture of it, so I must have forgotten. :(

You can find the recipe at Recipezaar.

 

Made by Lena