Sunday, April 13, 2008

SSShhhh...I snuck a meal out!

Ok, so this isn't the most discrete sneaking of a meal out I've done, but it's my new food for the day, so I guess I kinda have to fess up. My boyfriend and I are trying to save money by not eating out much, but I had some errands to run and decided to try Qdoba while I was out. My former roommate raves about it and I like Moe's Southwest Grill and figured this would be similar.

I was a little sad to see that they didn't just give you chips and salsa with the meal. They did have a sign that said they were available for free upon request, I don't know why they do it that way, maybe because it's across the street from Moe's and they do it for free with everyone's meal?

Anyway, I think I prefer Moe's chips and salsa and Qdoba's burritos. I can't explain it well, but the chips and salsa just tasted better to me at Moe's. I preferred the burritos at Qdoba because everything was just more fresh tasting and flavorful. I could actually make out the different flavors of the ingredients depending on where I bit in. I don't get that with Moe's.

Hmmm....I wonder if it'll look strange if I get some burritos at Qdoba and head across the street to Moe's for the chips and salsa....

 

Made by Lena