Sunday, April 20, 2008

Tuna Fish with Corn?!?!?!?

I couldn't believe it when Lee said that he wanted me to buy some "sweet corn" a.k.a. canned corn so he could have a tuna fish sandwich. I have never heard of anyone mixing corn in with tuna fish. He then mentioned putting cucumber on it, but that he preferred corn.

I had very big reservations about trying this concoction, but it actually wasn't too bad. I can't say I like it, but I can't say I don't like it either. It was a strange texture too. I'm not used to having crunchiness with tuna fish sandwiches. I don't think I'd make it for myself, or really even want to have it again, but there are plenty of things I would choose it over.

I forgot to take a picture, but I'm sure Lee will be having it again and will try to update with a picture then.

 

Made by Lena