Monday, April 14, 2008

Spicy Rotel Chicken Skillet Meal

Tonight I had to work late because of conferences, so I needed something quick and easy for dinner. It took me longer to decide what to make than it did to make the actual recipe!

I found a recipe for Rotel Spicy Skillet Chicken on Recipezaar and decided to try that. I wasn't sure what to make with it for the rice, but I ended up going with some plain long grain rice where I put in some bullion cubes with the water to give it a bit of flavor.

This was so easy to make and it turned out delicious! The mushrooms were incredible when I bit into them and the Rotel and onions mixed in well with the rice. The only problem is that I forgot to add the final touch of some shredded cheese on top! I'll definitely make this again, with cheese.

Also, I almost forgot to make the salad, but remembered at the last minute and I've made it two days in a row.

 

Made by Lena