Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Tomato Mozzarella Pringles

I hatch chicken eggs every year with my class. Yesterday, I drove out to get the eggs, so I ended up just grabbing food afterward. It was only about 25 miles to the farm, but it's all back roads and driving through town centers, so it takes about an hour.

Pringles were on sale, and I had a coupon (not the best coupon, but a coupon nontheless), so I got three different types. I bought Pizza, which I knew I liked, Loaded Potato, which will probably be another post on another day, and Tomato Mozzarella. The loaded potato and tomato mozzarella didn't sound exactly the best, but I like the real thing so I thought I'd give them a try. Lee was skeptical too, but we both ended up liking them.

They are a bit different...I can taste tomato for a second, then a hint of mozzarella, tomato, hint of mozzarella....

These aren't my favorite snacks in the world, but I do like these and would eat them again.

 

Made by Lena