Tuesday, December 18, 2007

A New Year...A New Adventure

On January 1, I commence my year of trying a new food each day. Before I begin, here are my rules:

  1. I am under no illusions that I will want to cook a new meal each day. I may just cook an old food in a new way, like trying a new recipe for pizza sauce on our Friday pizza night.
  2. My new food can be a prepackaged food that I bought, it just needs to be different.
  3. I may not make an old favorite unless I am making something new with it. So...I can make our favorite pizza recipe, but need to try a new dessert recipe.
  4. I may not cheat. I can't try a bunch of new things one day and nothing for a week...that's not one a day! There are always new recipes to try, even if I don't feel like it.
  5. If it failed, at least I tried!
I can't think of any other rules...see you in 12 days!

 

Made by Lena